The main aims of REGLO are:
· to study social problems and processes;
· to work for the development of education, science and culture;
· to support civil society;
· to suggest solutions to social problems
For achieving the above aims, the REGLO Research Centre:
· conducts local, national and international sociological studies;
· offers expert assessments and proposals for social technologies
· organizes congresses, conferences, symposium, discussions;
· holds courses, seminars, consultations and other forms of education and training;
· publishes results of studies, experts’ assessments, collections and monographs.
REGLO’s research priorities are socially relevant problems related to social change, social risks and their management; individual and institutional strategies for coping with social risks; social mobility; labor market and social policy; technological and organizational innovations; education and science; change in cultural orientations and behavior; ecology.